I Played in my Wedding Gown!
Hello the Internet and Happy Beltane,
In 1998 I hired Walter Brady (The Legendary) to play bass for my band that would later become Sanné Lambert Trio.
Eventually, Walt and I admitted that was a decided lack of mutual suckage and we married on May 1, 2006.
Here we are on our wedding day May 1, 2006 RAWKING the back room of the Railway Club.
About Beltane (Bealtaine):
- Beltane is the Celtic Mayday Festival
- one of the four seasonal Gaelic holidays
- halfway between the Spring and Summer equinox
- marks the beginning of pastoral summer
- Beltane and Samhain are the two most Pagan important holidays
- typically celebrated with bonfires
- Beltane is said to derive from the ancient Celtic meaning “bright fire” where Bel means light – the Celtic Sun and healer God was Belenus.
Do you have a cool wedding story? Why not tell all in the comments below?
Can’t get enough? Sign up for our monthly newsletter.
sl : )