Happy Birthday Canada!
Guess what it’s the store’s birthday too! Venus & Mars is officially 21 years old today! Do you know what that means? We can finally go to Vegas and drink in Casinos!
Here’s some things about the Great White North that you probably didn’t know and maybe didn’t need to know:
- 2.4 million Cariboo live in Canada
- 80% of all alcohol consumed in Canada is beer
- 1835 was the first time Canadians were referred to as Canucks
- Americans pretend to Canadians abroad
- 11 is the number of correct points on a Canadian maple leaf
Do you have an interesting fact? Let us know about it in the comments below.
Wishing you a Happy Canada Day, eh?
Devon Dale: Lady Adventurer for Hire